'87 300E Seatback Upholstery Removal

How do I remove the "seat cover" from the driver's seat? I have removed the screws at the lower edge of the rear panel, however the upholstery appears to be secured at the side hinges.

I need to get inside to find out why moving the seatback keeps blowing the fuse. Bottom seat adjustment works fine.

Pete Cowper

1987 300E
Reply to
Pete Cowper

sounds like the mooter that move the backrest need to be replace

Reply to
Lozanosautointeriors

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan