Part removal

How do I get the door panel off my 560SEL

Reply to
PJ_H

Sorta long to type out, and I think if you're doing this type of stuff you out to get an MB service manual, but basically (assuming you don't have speakers in your doors) you under the chrome trim around the door striker, the trim where the window meets the b-pillar, the trim behind the door handle. Beneath the door handle trim is a screw, undo it. undo the 2 screws in the horizontal part of the armrest, pop off that black plastic trim around the door handle (first pop off the seat adjustment buttons), no you have exposed a third armrest screw, pop that off too. Pop off the cover for the light at the bottom of the door and disconnect the ries. Now push upwards on the door panel to unhook it and take it off.

Reply to
marlinspike