91 420sel Rocker Switches

Hi

Recently purchased 91 420Sel that did not have an owner's manual. I have been able to determine the function of most of the switches located above the heat/ac controls, such as the red hazard switch. I am unable to determine the function of 2 of the switches. Can anyone provide a description of the switches?

Thanks, Dre

Reply to
Dre'

Which two switches??

Reply to
John Simpson

The switches in question are to the left and to the right of the red hazard switch. One of them has an icon that looks like a tire...it has a red dot below it that lights when the switch is on. The other switch has an icon of arrows going in a circle. I appreciate any information you are able to provide.

Reply to
Dre'

There's a gazillion different versions of switch configurations and options in 126s. I thinkthe circles and arrows one is to turn on the rear interior dome light. Your bulb out? Dunno what the other one is I don't have one of those.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

The switch with the arrows going in a circle means to recirculate the interior air and cut off fresh-or not so fresh air from the outside. The switch with the tire on it is to be used when you have chains installed on the wheels of the car, (this is found only on cars with slip control).

Mike

1991 300SE
Reply to
Michael J. Pate

I do believe the car does have some type of slip control. There is an ASR indicator on the dash.

Reply to
Dre'