adapter for phone

Can anyone tell me where I could find an adapter to hook up a phone to the Mercedes internal antenna connector in the console. I just need to hook up my Nokia phone which has some kind of mini rca type connector to the mini-uhf connector in the car. Also if anyone knows what the connectors in the console are, that would also be helpful. Maybe I could get power for my there. Thanks again for all your help.

Reply to
GME

USA or elsewhere?

DAS