ARP studs for turbodiesel

Does ARP make studs for Mercedes cars, specially turbodiesels (like the

617.95X family)?
Reply to
Mauricio Tavares

Well, Mercedes-specific applications aren't listed anywhere in their

2005 catalog, availabe at
but if you know the dimensions of the studs you need, ARP may make equivalent studs for another engine application that would fit.
Reply to
Scott Gardner

That was my guess, based on some Volvo experience. The question then becomes if someone has already done the footwork so I would not have to reinvent the wheel. =)

Reply to
Mauricio Tavares