ARP Head bolts for VG30ET

I helping a friend rebuild his 84 Z31. He wants to use ARP head bolts, but ARP does not make that set. I found the ARP Part numbers for the Z32 Head bolts, but they are not the same as the Z31. Does anyone know the ARP part numbers or at least the sizes of the bolts?

Thanks in advance,

JW

Reply to
Joseph Wind

Why? Failure is VERY uncommon due to the number of bolts around ect cyl. I've seen one bolt fail in 20 years and it was on an engine that was

-serverly- overheated.

Reply to
Steve