Audi Service

Anyone thinking of buying a Audi vehicle please be aware

They do not cover anything when it comes to service.

No matter what the issue they blame outside influence and will not cover any issue.

They also do not offer loaner cars when you get service and will not drive you back to work if you are 8 miles from the dealership.

I would stay away from Schaumburg Audi, The attitude at that dealership stinks.

I went in with 6 defects and left with 6 defects They blamed everyone but themselves and fixed nothing.

My car is 1 year old. They would not cover anything under warranty,

The visor cracked they blamed it on me, The seat belt was stuck they blamed it on me. The cig lighter was broke they did not even fix it, The truck had a broken piece the guy said I dont even want to tell you how much that is.

STAY AWAY FROM AUDI..

Reply to
Michael

Suggest you take your message to another venue; nobody here would ever buy an Audi.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

Im with you on that

Never again''

"-->> T.G. Lambach

Reply to
Michael

Reply to
robrjt

Michael, I suggest you take your car to another Audi dealer if close enough to you... if not, complain to regional Audi Service Investigator... if still not satisfied, ask them to buy back your car.

Reply to
Tiger

I found another dealer who laughed at Schaumburg Audi and said this dealership does this all the time I not only get everything fixed under warranty but I get a loaner

Schaumburg audi is a dealership you should avoid there terrible.

Reply to
Michael

Hey Michael. I am glad everything worked out for you and that you now have a trusted dealer to service your car.

You should complaint to Audi USA headquarter about Schaumburg and their practice.

Reply to
Tiger

I would find it odd that Audi/VW would behave this way across the board, even if only in the US (especially in the US).

If you want a VW/Audi for less money get a Skoda...or a SEAT (for a bit more money), which is in the same division as Audi.

May not available in the US. SEATs look attractive and I have driven them a couple of times as rentals (Golf class)

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling