AUTO TRANS 82 300SD

when cold slips when going from second to third & third to forth when warm its fine fluid & filter changed. cable adjusted.

what next? 250,000 miles on it.

case

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

After 21 years and 250K miles what do you think is next?

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

born again? ;=(

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

First the tranny, then the engine... I've rebuilt both.

--Geoff '84 300D 266,000 miles

"T.G. Lambach" wrote:

Reply to
Geoff

Same here on an '81.

Reply to
Gogarty

Re: AUTO TRANS 82 300SD First the tranny, then the engine... I've rebuilt both.

Same here on an '81. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx well i guess i will treat like my MA MA when cold.

DAMN wheres the saw dust.

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

$1195 + $300 core for a rebuilt one...ADSITCO.com

1 year unlimited mileage warranty, 2 years if you get the torque converter ($295+ $100 core) That price is for on-line orders only.

sdp1s