BATRY

how do I connect my charger to a e320- 2002 model?

Reply to
hugh

gosh, it's always the same .... red to red and bkack to black

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

Not quite... he was talking about in the hood area. Nowdays, the battery are located under rear seat. There is a remote hookup in the hood area though.

Just read your owner's manual and you will know for sure next time!

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
hugh

well Hugh, if your car's computer does not like the charging voltage (can't imagine why not since your alternator puts out similar) then simply get a hold of a second battery for a short time which you can jumper in parallel to your car's electrical system and then disconnect your own battery and cahrge it. Once charged, reconnect everything .... watch the reds and blacks :-) cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

Reply to
hugh