Becker 4602 for a W140

Hi where can i buy it? seek on Ebay but found nothing ive read this model is plug and play on my car im really bored with original Becker radio other model that can fit? thanks

Reply to
Dr_Chino

24 years ago when I was buying my 24D and I checked into the Becker radio that normally came with the car. I found that, in general, it was of mediocre quality. I decided not to order one with the car and, instead, I later ordered a Clarion brand, based on a Consumer Reports rating. I fitted it myself, and never regretted it. It's the best car radio I have ever heard. Not only that, it was little more than half the price of the Becker and it's still running as good as ever.

If you just want to make your car look more original, that's ok. If you want quality I suggest you go elsewhere.

I just did a search for you in Germany and here is what I found:

There are Becker Europas there but no 4602.

Good luck!

Reply to
RF

Thanks for for your Help do you know wich other model can fit plug and play? im looking for that kind of model, no matter the brand, just need quality and CD player. Becker CRD210??? porsche radio model wich model of Clarion do you use? best regards

Reply to
Dr_Chino

Your'e very welcome to the help.

The Clarion is a 6900 RT and it has a tape unit built in, which would be very old fashioned these days. You can still buy them but there are now CD, DVD players, etc and lots more.

I bought mine by mail order from an outfit in LA but that was 24 years ago.

If you go to:

can pick the type of radio you want. Either call them and ask about compaibiliity with your car, or look up the specs, dimensions, etc for the radio.

As an example, I picked a CD player and the URL:

shows lots of radios

Try to pick one that you like best and then do some shopping on line to get the best prices.

Good luck!

Reply to
RF

finally i decide to buy a wire harness that allows put any radio on my car.

its not cheap, but now i can plug and play any good radio CD for about US$200-250, by myself i dont trust on my country "experts"

Reply to
Dr_Chino