1993 w140 sound re-wiring HELP

finally plug i buy on ebay doesnt fit wires on my car decide to re wire, put a pioneer rado MP3, rear speakers rewire was no so difficult ( had to get all out) now im stucked on door wires, i bet green plug is for sit adjustmen, but don know which color is for speaker wires, or how to open color plug to tets them any one can help me Tiger?

thanks

Reply to
Dr_Chino

no one?