Best Interior Cover for 107

Preformance Products carries one, but pricy. Their printed catalog is better: 1-800-243-1220 If you find one you like that's less expensive, please post.

Mike

Reply to
M. Davis

I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I could get a good interior cover for my 380sl.

Thankns

Reply to
Robert Blakemore

I purchased one from this source for my 129 last year. Great fit and price

Peter

Reply to
Peter W Peternouschek

Looks like I can't get the link to work correctly..Look up this item on Ebay

Covercraft INTERIOR COVER 1972-1989 Mercedes (107) SL covers the interior when the convertible top is down Item number:

7969025864

Reply to
Peter W Peternouschek