BOSCH CERAMIC BRAKE PADS

Just passed through Auto Zone and noticed the NEW CERAMIC brake pads just out by BOSCH. Does any one have any information on their
perfotmance?
I don't know about Bosch Ceramic Pad... I do have PBR Ceramic Pad and it is a quiet pad, grabs like or better than OEM. Dust on the other hand is subjective... I have to wash my wheels before I say anything more about it.
If the price for Bosch Ceramic is cheaper than online at mr. auto parts... then why not try it. I paid $48 for my W124 front... rear weren't available at the time of order.