looking for MB repair shot in Atl. City NJ vacinity

Hi,

I remember reading posts here a couple of years ago originating somewhere near AC, but I can't remember who it was. Ah yes, the ageing phenomenon....

I'm interested in arranging some work to be done on my car. Can anybody help me locate the shop?

TIA

-Alby Hewlet

google ditmre, he has a shop outside of AC

Reply to
127.0.0.1

Thanks! That was the name.

Reply to