Central locking problem '88 190e

1988 190e Drivers door will function alone fine. It will not close or open any of the others though. The door will function as it should from any of the othe locations, lock and unlock as it should along with the rest of the locks. I would like a bit of input before I tear into the door. Thanks I missed the year and model on the first post. oops
Reply to
birdy

If your passenger side door does lock and unlock all doors, then you need to check the driver side door lock switch... just follow all the lock mechanisms and you will find it.

Reply to
Tiger