Class A 170 CDI - 2002 - 150k km

Hi

I've been offered to buy this car.

150000 km year 2002 170 CDI long with plenty of optionals.

The price is 5000 euros. Is this a good offer? Is 150000km a too high value for this engine?

Thanks

Reply to
Movie Maniac®

What does the used car section of your local/national pay indicate?

The price depends on where you are. I bet in Denmark it would be a garden. In Germany it might not be.

Options like what? Automatic geabox is worth something, tinted windows maybe not.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Dori A Schmetterling ha scritto:

I am in italy. Unfortunately I cannot tell the list of options. What is geabox? :D

Bye

P.S. Ive been told that the car has 250k km.

Reply to
Movie Maniac®

I must have been daydreaming.

I meant " in Denmark it would be a BARGAIN"...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling