Commute to work survey

Hello,

I am conducting research related to people's attitudes towards their commute to work or school. I am writing to invite you to take a web-based survey which will take about 20 minutes to complete. The link to the survey is:

and can also be found at the following MIT site:

The results will contribute to my doctoral thesis at MIT. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out this survey. Please feel free to forward to other commuters who you know and who you think may be interested in participating.

Thanks, in advance, for your interest and cooperation, and please contact me if you have any questions.

Maya Abou Zeid Doctoral student Massachusetts Institute of Technology Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering snipped-for-privacy@mit.edu

617-252-1111
Reply to
Maya