I am about to buy--

-- a V40 Estate 2.0i Cd (auto) 1998 registered. 85K

Tell me I won't be disappointed. Looks good with lblack eather interior, well equiped and generally very tidy

My memory tells me there was a CD slot with the radio (?CS-805). If there is a CD changer were would it be located, and if not, is the wiring for one usually factory installed?.

Thanks

justsid

Reply to
kgm

You won't be disappointed but there aren't many fans of the V/S40 on this newsgroup so don't hold your breath waiting for replies. Volvo owners are still by and large VERY conservative.

I've had a 1998 V40 T4 (man) since new and apart from a hunger for engine mounts - on number 4 at the moment, it is a solid buy.

Just check before you sign that the engine doesn't "click" on acceleration and of course, has had the usual cam belt change.

good luck

John Smith

Reply to
John Smith

Thanks John , for some good advice. No idea about the Cd wiring being pre-installed I suppose . If no, don't bother to reply

Thanks aga>> -- a V40 Estate 2.0i Cd (auto) 1998 registered. 85K

Reply to
kgm

Sorry, not sure about the wiring.

John Smith