Cooling system bleeding in 300E

One spot is the thermostat, but there has to be another place because it "blurps" when I start the car and the heat is worse than before =/.

Reply to
MaH

there is a plug (mine is red) at the bottom of the radiator. I believe it was the left side looking at car.

regards

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

TEMP sending unit? unscrew it if it is on the top or close to the top of the motor. air could be trapped up around the head.

motor OFF !

case

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

I was more after getting air OUT of the system, but thanks anyway ;)

(Sorry 'bout the mail.....)

"Guenter Scholz" skrev i meddelandet news:bn21r9$p3r$ snipped-for-privacy@rumours.uwaterloo.ca...

Reply to
MaH

I think the blurping is from the heating element in the car. But I'll try the temp sensor to. Tnx

"IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-2117.public.lawson.webtv.net...

Reply to
MaH