Ditmire Service Was Excellent

Hi,

For all those that live in the NJ area, Ditmire Motorworks in Absecon, NJ does great work at a great price. I went there today for a 105K service and a rear seal replacement on my C 230 and saved about 50% off the dealer quote. Not to mention the fact that they found a few items the dealer neglected to replace.

Steve

Reply to
omegaskl

and you expected something other than great service?

shame on you;)

case

Reply to
pool man

Some of us have even considered moving to NJ just to get good service! But we iznt sure bout them ole trailer laws up thar.

mcbrue consideringly under the SC bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE

That would be "Mobile Home " up here.. The low rent ones are known as "Single Wides"....

Reply to
AJDalton7

Whut?? Does ya mean they iz bigger trailers than single wides? Guess them ole rich guyz up there laik Bush has got thet started cus hes too fancy ta live laik us.

mcbrue singlely under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE

Hmm . . . move the old trailer coach to New Jersey. Not a bad idea . . they don't have tornados up there to rearrange the trailer parks do they?!!

Pete Cowper (1987 300E)

Reply to
Pete Cowper

Ditmire, don't be embarrassed, come forward and take a bow!

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling