E320 1997 - mystery orange light

You've probably all had this question before - on the speedo of my 97 E320 there is what seems to be a little round orange light, sort of to the right of the centre hub of the speedo needle, and to the left of the 240km/h line...i have no idea what it could be for, any ideas?

Cheers all :)

Reply to
Pete

maybe a stupid question, but have you thought of looking in the manual

Reply to
Ziggy Switkowski

I have the same thing on my '96 C36, and it is not documented in the manual. I, too, am curious as to what it is.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

I believe you are referring to the ambient light sensor.

Reply to
Karl

I think that's the "It's time to pay Jerkin shrimp" again light...

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph