1996 e320 air-conditioning problem

I have cool air coming out of my right centre vent (Passenger side) while normal air blowing out of the left centre vent (Driver side). Even though
the temperature of both sides was set the same.
What seems to be the problem? Anyone?
Problem is that ole Jerkin Shrimp needs money in his retirement fund and you will contribute to that when you get this fixed. Glad you have a mercedes?
mcbrue truthfuly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420 (strange a c problems now too)
some one has to pay for the dog food here on Hilton Head. better your 420 than my 300
the case, minus a few cans!
That's the reason why I don't have a dog.

I need constructive response! Not wise-cracks!

Oh! So here is constructive response - take the car to the Mercedes Dealer. Show him the problem. Let him fix it. Let him fix it again. And then let him fix it again. Be sure to pay him each time. Your ac will be fixed. Ole Jerkin Shrimp will be that much closer to being able to retire. The world will continue on its merry little spin - probably. And we can all spend a moment of silence for the poor people of Hilton Head Isle who have starving dogs.
mcbrue savingscrapsforneighborsdogly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
mcbrue
now you got it
WOOOOOF
Hilton Head
the case, minus a few cans!
All right! Next time we get to Hilton Head ....
mcbrue anticipatingly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420