Electronic fan control

I have a 1982 300SD with 266,000 miles on it. The heater fan only works on high. Looks like my electronic fan control is dead. Anyone have a circuit diagram? Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

You mean of the three pushbuttons (hi, auto, lo) only hi works?

Dollars to donuts it's the switch. You can take it out and clean it with contact cleaner or replace it

Reply to
Richard J. Sexton (At work

How do you remove those white button-tabs from the climate controler to get inside? I have a similar problem, but can't get inside to clean / fix whatever the problem is (on my 81 280E).

Jake

Reply to
Jake