Front pads and dash question 88 260e

question? on the front disc pads there two wires sticking up from the top of the pads. Do these go in the cutout in the caliper or do they actually rest under the caliper when u put it on? How can i get the dash cluster out of my car?

Reply to
mkopsick

They actually slip in that cutout hole in the brake pad... you can't really reuse it... gotta buy new one... will crack when you try to remove it.

Reply to
Tiger

I think his second question was about the dash guage cluster?

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph