Fuel system air leak C250D

Whilst replacing a glowplug I have managed to disturb a fuel line. The symptoms have been documented elsewhere, ie an air leak allowing fuel to return to the tank. The engine then requires a lot of cranking to pump fuel back to the front of the car before it will start. The fuel pipe connections are not of a type that I am familiar with. I suspect that they consist of an O ring between any two components with a metal C clamp forcing the two components together. Sorry if this reads like gobbleygook. Now that I have diagnosed the problem, I just leave the car facing downhill overnight and all is well. Before I disturb things further I would be grateful if someone could confirm or not my O ring theory and where can I get replacements. regards dave

Reply to
David Ward