German Star recommendations?

Anyone have experience with the parts outfit called German Star? They offer a number of remanufactured parts for Mercedes, advertise in The Star. Opinions appreciated.

RG

Reply to
Richard Gecko

I got my rebuilt fuel distributor for my 380 from them. Made by CIS Flowtech which is reportedly the best CIS fuel distributor rebuilder (and the only one other than Bosch you should ever touch). Seems to work well.

Reply to
marlinspike

I bought many MB parts there. Good prices and quick delivery. Very helpful.

Reply to
Dennis W

Great info. Thanks!

Reply to