Help: 124 rear wheel alignment specs

2 questions for the experts:

  1. dows the 124 come from the factory with adjustable links in the rear suspension that will allow changing the tow in? I know there are aftermarket kits can can be installed.

  2. Does anyone have the diagram that shows the specs for the rear suspension of the 124? I would like to do a quick check of the rear wheel aliognment.

TIA Bill

snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net remove all "f"'s from address

Reply to
Bill