HELP! 2nd C Class bits, UK

I need a source of second hand bits in the UK - My

1994 C220D has decided to wipe its windows when I indicate right (at least its not the other way round), I think the switch has had it. - my only local 2nd hand parts supplier is looking at a couple of weeks, they are The Garage near Rossendale, Lancs. I dont know any others - and a NEW switch is silly money.
Reply to
MrDavo

You could try phoning 0906 916 4000 I can't remember the name of the ocmpany - It's a few years since I used them. The initial call is expensive but they put your requirement on a network of scrapyards and any that have the bit that you require will phone you (usually within the hour) and you can arrange delivery or collection. It worked well for me

Reply to
kipper

I've got a brand new one in the box, part number 208 545 00 10

Make me an offer.....

Reply to
miknik