Help with a W126

Hello, I have a problem with my 1985 380SE. The nut that holds down one of the wiper arms onto the wiper transmission has worked itself such that it spins in place. That is, I can't get the nut off, but it's not stuck either. Something has stripped in such a way that the nut is just stuck there. I can't for the life of me see a way to get that nut off without damaging the wiper arm beyond repair. I do have a dremel, but a cutting wheel can't do the job thats to the shroud of the wiper arm around the nut. Any ideas on how to get that damn nut off? Thanks, Richard

Reply to
marlinspike

Can you split the nut?? Just a thought.

Reply to