How great is the S class!!!!

Just spent a week in my daughters car, not bad it got me where I was going. But today I got my 140 S class back. Amazing!!

Reply to
BS

What do you find amazing? I think the 140 is very competent, but a little dull to drive. If it were my only car, I would be bored, and would rather have an Audi S-8. I'm curious as to what I'm missing that is so wonderful about our cars?

Larry

99 S420 W140 96 Dodge Viper
Reply to
REInvestments

Aura and Mystique. (no these are not hookers at the local bar)

Its the same feeling you get when you see the Grand Canyon for the first time. Or the first time you go to Yankee Stadium. Or seeing that star on the hood leading the way. Yeah, some people may get bored with what they drive, but every time I back my 300SD out of the drive and head for the freeway, the aura and mystique return and I feel wonderful just putting it in gear. Funny, I feel the same way about my wife, just on a more organic level!

Reply to
R_E_ODonnell

But an Audi is just an . . . Audi.

Reply to
SW

It is big enough to stretch out in. And there is room enough in the back for tha boyz in tha bak ta party on! An ya kin alwayz dream of puttin ole jerkin Shrimp in the trunk and it is so far to the front seat that you won't hear him screaming unlike the new S Classes and the little tiny tinny other German Karz!

mcbrue stretchedoutedly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE

Well, there IS that.