How to remove the C240 emblem from trunk lid

I need to remove the C240 emblem from the trunk lid of my C240. how isn't obvious to me. I don't want to ding anything up. Don't bother to ask why.

Bob

Reply to
Apple Dumpling

Use the heat gun to soften the glue and peel them carefully. Then use the paint-friendly solvent to remove the gooey residues.

Apple Dumpl> I need to remove the C240 emblem from the trunk lid of my C240. how

Reply to
OM

No wonder I couldn't find ant kind of fastener. Thanks Now I will tell you why. My sister-in-law just got an E320. In a case of oneuosmanship I can move two letters and have a C420.

Reply to
Apple Dumpling

Only if she's ignorant.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

Reply to
Cindy

She is smart, masters degree and all that. But, she dosen't know Mercedes cars.

Reply to
Apple Dumpling

Right. I did say 'ignorant.' I did not say 'dumb.' OTOH, if she is smart, don't you think that she might catch on to your silly game in a short time?

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

If she's so smart, why would she even care?

Reply to
Rob

OK I give up.

Bob

Reply to
Apple Dumpling

Dental floss, 8 inch strand slow sawing motion, at the base of emblem

Reply to
r parris

That sounds reasonable. Should it be mint flavored or not? Just kidding. thanks

Reply to
Apple Dumpling