Illinois Mercedes Buyers and Owners

see this site?

myMBUSA

So what's your beef? Looks like all was covered under warranty. If you don't like that dealer, stop going there. If you don't like the car, get something else.

Reply to
Dano

Its not fixed they know that the SRS light has come on about 8 times now. And the lawsuit I have has been going on for 2 years now. I had a

2 day trial for this crap and the day after my trial the light came on again.

Trust me if this happend to you, you would be pissed as well...

Reply to
myMBUSA