Live in Illinois? Read this about Mercedes Benz

On 28 Nov 2005 21:31:03 -0800, against all advice, something compelled "myMBUSA" , to say:

I didn't check out all of the invoices, but I didn't see a charge on any of them. In what way is the problems with this car the fault of the dealership?

Reply to
Steve Daniels

Reply to
Darrell with DieselBenz.info

And your beef against either of the 2 dealerships is??????

NOTHING you are showing in any way shape or form is the fault of either dealer.

I hope they sue your immature ass for libel and slander. Grow up.

Reply to
Karl

it's amazing what people leave on their attack sites... be glad i only found it amusing, and that the guy you are personally attacking (and telling people where he lives) didn't see it all.

the page

could be very interesting...

Reply to
fartman

Not to mention, it looks as if HE broke a rear wheel on 4/28/03, and they fixed it for free!! What a whiner. He will need to sell the car to pay for legal fees.

Reply to
Thom