Mercedes 116 300 SD Blower Motor Repair Kit

Does anyone know where you can buy the repair kit to replace the brushes on the 116 300 SD Blower Motor. (or am I stuck having to replace the entire motor).

Reply to
sfk

I replaced mine by simply going to a motor/generator repair place.... seems they have all kinds of brushes etc... easily found one that fit.

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

Try a starter/alternator place.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

You have to make sure your bearings for the fan motor is good... alot of time, they are shot...

Reply to
Tiger