Lost Key

I'm looking for advice about how to replace a lost key to my 2001 E320. Never lost one of this type before and I hear it's verrry expensive to replace. Do I have to get it from my MBZ dealer? Any advice will be appreciated.

Reply to
George

Read this thread all the way through. People have been getting the nice new chrome key for a very reasonable price by ordering it online through a parts company that really is a front for a dealership.

-

MB pricing is a mystery. When I ordered my SLK it was only £110 extra for the 7 speed sports transmission but a massive £470 to have the roll bars covered in leather to match the seats!

Reply to
Gordon Hudson