Mercedes e-270 CDI 2000 mod. comand navi cd system blaupunkt becker ??

Man, I am sorta missin Jerkin shrimp on this one...

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Hello from Norway !!

I have a MB 270 CDI with comand Navigasjon,TV,DVD,CD magazin in trunck

Do I need DVD or CD software ?

What is the system ? Blaupunkt, becker ..... ???

The Menu says : no CD Magazine found ??? but I have seen in the trunk (T-model) and there is a magazin (genuin)

When I push TV it says : No TV found ???

in the cars user manual it says nothing about the comand system, do I need a seperate manual for this ?

It also seams that the CD-DVD load inside the car is "spinning" all the time, and if I try to load a CD or DVD it want come out again, just making a strange noise ???

Please help ??

Regards Eivin Hjornevik

Reply to
(oo=00=oo)