message for Mcbrue

"steve" skrev i en meddelelse news:nc5od.84$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...

yes

news.tele2.dk

Back to 'giantism'. Will still probably look good (in my eyes at least).

Officially only 4 seats - hard to believe in a car of that size.

Interesting point about the increase in voltage.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

"Dori A Schmetterling" skrev i en meddelelse news:41a11c2a$0$2264$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.dial.pipex.com...

yes. car drives great but looks like a korean

Reply to
news.tele2.dk

"Dori A Schmetterling" haute in die Tasten:

Maybe it is similar to the VW Phaeton. There you can choose between a 4 seat version with 2 specially molded seats in the rear and a 5 seat version with one sofa in the rear. I can very well imagine that there are lots of S-Classes which have never seen more than two persons in the back.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

The only reason why people go with square ass recently is because it offers better aerodymanic performance.

Reply to
Tiger

Humph! Same old pictures. Too bad they didn't put any words with the pictures saying anything about the new car. Hope it is bigger than the current little miniS kar.

mcbrue unilingualy under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE