Wanted Stock 5spoke Cherokee wheels

Anybody have some stock 5 spoke Cherokee wheels for sale. I don't know the name of them, but they came on the later years, 2000 and later?, 5 spoke style, the spokes are flat, and were offered in a light silver or dark silver painted finish, I'm only interested in the light silver painted finish. I believe they are 15X7s. I live in Lansing, MI, and would prefer buying them from someone in my area. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
MrDanOne

I have 5 new ones like this if you are interested

(210 miles away from you) 8^) good luck dave

Reply to
Dave

Thanks folks, this is the style I'm lookng for:

Been checking ebay, there is some company that claims to be the original supplier for these wheels that offers them from time to time on ebay. Thought about buying them, but then decided on another style that didn't work out for me, so now I have to start looking again. Thanks.for any help.

Reply to
MrDanOne

You can expect to pay $400 for a set of silver painted Echo wheels, plus $100 shipping. They aren't cheap.

Reply to
Mark12211

I'd hate to see Echo wheels on a Cherokee

On the other hand, Ecco wheels don't look much better
(lovely metallic olive)-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Some other ideas?

Dark silver Ecco in MI:

16" Silver in MI:
Ecco knockoffs in FL:
Cherokee-LTD

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Nice '53! We're you pushing it to your prom? hehehe - "DAMN!! I knew I should of put an extra $0.30 of ethyl in". That reminds me of a '50 Merc we built in High School (my teachers car). Similar to this:

but without the flames and it had a white interior.A lot of fun when someone else is footing the bill... probably the schoolLOL.

Now-a-days it would be slammed with 22" Doves, billet grill and a BMW X3 vent cut into the fender... oh, I forgot the indigo blue side marker light, cut in just below the X3 vent.

-Brian