Needed A/C Compressor10PA17C and Condenser 91 300E 3.0L

My compressor just locked up, only one year old. So i need to do it all over again, the condensor was pluged with the remains from the previous compressor after flushing i was able to feel like it was clean but maybe it wasn't and shortened the life of my new compressor. Anyway I'm in the market for new/rebuilt parts. snipped-for-privacy@cfl.rr.com. I need the parts to repair it next weekend.

Reply to
Victor

Be sure you flush the system completely especially the expansion valve located just before the evaporator. If there's any place you'll get a clog, it's there. The condenser should be okay... it's just tubing. A rebuilt or junk yard compressor is your best bet.

Reply to
John

John thanks for the reply I did replace the expansion valve at the same time as the compressor and drier and blew through the evaperator. But the condencer was cloged and i flushed for about three days with a fuel pump then a chunk of gray came out i assume it was the metal and wear material from the previous pump the car had about 210000 on it then who know if it was original my sister got the car at 90000 and never replaced it. Any way i'm kicking myself for not replacing the condencer knowing it had that bad of a clog. Live and learn.

Reply to
Victor