New CL Body Style

I love the current body style for the CL class. I think it has the most beautiful lines of any Mercedes on the market, but it has been out for a while. Does anyone know when Mercedes plans to change the CL body? Are there any spy photos yet?

Reply to
Meg R.

The CL seems to be an odd style in that people either love it or hate it. The funniest comment I've ever heard was when someone said that it looked like a Ford Taurus from the front, and a Dodge Intrepid from the back. Of course he had a point :-) Personally, I like it, but I could like it better if it looked more sporty, like a hardtop version of an SL. My guess is that we are likely three year away from a redesign, or at least a year after the new S-Class. By the way, regardless of the looks of the vehicle, driving it is pure pleasure, especially the AMG models.

Reply to
Rodney T. Grill