90 300E stalls while driving if RPM gets over 2-2500

Hello Guys. I have 1990 300E which ocassionally stalls at RPMs over

2000. It will stall but you restarts it and it restarts and goes for another few miles before the problem comes back. It does not do it all the times but when it starts the frequency increases until the car will not drive beyond a 100 meters or less b4 it stalls. If I park it overnight and drive the next day it does not do it for several days.

I have changed both fuel pumps, the feul filter, the feul accumilator, and clean the injectors. These changes were all mechanical and they did not fixed the problem so I am beging to thing that the problem maybe electrical. Can anyone with experience in this area help? Thanks.

Reply to
owensj

I had similar problems with an older MB when the fuel pump relay started to get erratic in its operation.

Jerry W