No other Mercedes newsgroup?

I just another look at the newsgroups available through my ISP, expecting to find a Merc-related one to cater for non-English speakers. Zilch. This appears to be the only one.

Nothing for CLK, cabriolet, W208 or W209 either, or variants on daimlerchrysler and mercedes-benz

Found one for Smart (in German).

Does this make us an important site for wise and far-thinking comment, regularly consulted by Merc senior management...?....

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Dunno but there's a lot LESS going on here than on the various unofficial website forums.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

What do you mean by "less"?

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Sheer volume. Useful (to me) information.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

Can you provide URLs for the unofficial website forums? Thanks!

Reply to
Dave O

Of the dozens that exist, these are 3 that I scan most often:

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

Also see:

more complete MB listings, official and unofficial. Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

Try

Ron