Other Mazda Newsgroups

I just bought my first Mazda this past weekend - a MZ6 - and was wondering if anyone could point me to (1) a general Mazda usenet NG and (2) good general Mazda, or MZ6-specific, websites.

Thanks. Michael

Reply to
micvog

Chuck

A search on Google for "Mazda MX6 forums" yielded the following url:

I went to the page and it seems quite comprehensive, including newsgroups. I didn't check it further, but you might want to give it a try. There's another at:

D>I just bought my first Mazda this past weekend - a MZ6 - and was wondering

Reply to
DonB

Thanks DonB. I actually have a MZ6 (supposedly Mazda's internal name), or in the US, a Mazda6 (the new 4-door sedan that replaced the 626).

Reply to
micvog

I own a Mazda6 as well, I am in the forums on

- except for some reason they've been down for a while. It gets a lot of traffic.
is also pretty good except it doesn't get much traffic.

Reply to
Toastmaster

Another one that you might try is:

There cover about anything Mazda, including the Mazda6.

Reply to
Michael & Paula Whitehouse

You are most welcome. There are a lot of people on there that have moved on from the MX-6 but still have a lot of good advice. I have four Mazda's, a

93 MX-6 LS, 01 Mazda MP3, 03 6s and the 10 AE. This causes me to do a lot of looking for Mazda information.

Good Luck,

Reply to
Michael & Paula Whitehouse