Another Look At The Ford GT

Some pretty nice burnouts!

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

IMO, that is one of the greatest production cars EVER produced by any auto builder period. It has style, and the guts to back it up. It also can put out some hella horsepower and torque with after market parts and tuning.

Reply to
Michael Johnson

And it's on the track where it belongs :):

Note, the car above uses 5.0 Cammer motor.

Is GT in the ALMS this season? It was last season. The car is doing very well in Europe for sure :).

Dan P49Y+

Reply to
Dan

I am not sure. It does show that Ford did their homework when designing and building that car. We may never see another Ford like it again.

Reply to
Michael Johnson