OBD-II reader recommendations

I have a 98 E320 and would like to purchase a reasonably priced OBD-II code reader. Any recommendations on readers that work well on MB is greatly appreciated.

Brent

Reply to
Brent Slone

I like the Auterra's software that work of your Palm or compatible PDA... has excellent functionality that rivals $1000's machines.

They also have free updates for the life of your purchase which is very uncommon for those upgradeble diagnostic machines... which you have to pay hundreds.

I have personnaly used this... I set up my friend with this thing.

Tiger