Ole Jerkin court Again

The trial resumed today and ole Jerkin Shrimp had to go in and testify how he really bought Chrysler considering it a merger of equals. And that is probably true and explains why Mercedes has gotten so poor in quality, etc. So maybe they should find him innocent of ruining Chrysler but guilty of ruining Merdedes!!!!!

mcbrue courtingly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE

Kerkorian is obviously in it for the money, sorry out of concern for Chrysler shareholders such as Kerkorian.... Thus industrial companies are wrecked by financial machinations.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

I know this is probably an unpopular sentiment but I do not see what the DaimlerChrysler CEO has done wrong. His acquisitions and new products seem like good moves.

Short term profits may have been down but the cyclical nature of the industry may have had more to do with that than anything.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer