Pacific Fuel Injection

Pretty sure that Pacific Fuel Injection is just south of San Francisco-not SoCal.

Reply to
theref

7

I just provided the address in an earlier post to this thread, but here it is again:

Pacific Fuel Injection Service South San Francisco.

153 Utah Ave South San Francisco, CA 94080 map district: South San Francisco Tel. 650.588.8880

What I said was that I WAS GOING to Southern California. It happens to be on the way, if you are driving from Washington State, as I am.

Reply to
randallbrink

That is correct. It is not far from Candlestick Park or the airport where the old gigantic Zepplin barns are. It's in South San Francisco, which is a separate city from San Francisco, but is contiguous with it.

Randall - Have you checked the EGR valve? I had my engine remanufactured and it was still hard to start until I realized that the EGR valve was not closing. I removed the vacuum from it and it now stays closed all the time. This is not a problem for the engine, and where I live, in the remote eastern Sierra the increased NO2 emissions don't matter. We don't have to have our cars smogged here.

Reply to
heav

This is a good idea, and I will do so immediately. Thanks.

Reply to
randallbrink

Misunderstood. Your route is the same one that I would take since I live in Bellevue WA. Take 101-much nicer. Take 1 where it parallels 101-even nicer.

Reply to
theref