Price for a W123/126 compression meter?

I was wondering how much it costs to get a compression meter for 5 cyl. 3L W123/126 engines? I was thinking that perhaps after you have done a couple of checks yourself, you have saved an amount equal to the price of the meter possibly.

Reply to
Jim Caldwell

Any auto store has compression meters. They're just a pressure gauge on the end of a piece of pipe with a rubber seal that sits in the spark plug hole. I doubt they'd be more than $10.

Reply to
John

Reply to
Bernard Farquart