Problem when i am adding a new domain.

Hello Bind-Admins,

I have been using bind for some years now. Recently i added a new domain but that domain works as it should:

This is the answer i am getting, (from nshookup):

; Query - server failure ; ; palmerresidence.com. 1 IN SOA

All other domains answers as they always had.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Christian O.

Reply to
Chotie

well - you could try asking in a more appropriate newsgroup?

Reply to
Andy Smith

Re-configure the discumbobulator to sideformat the over-group. That works every time for me.

Reply to
Stratman

If you used a new or different text editor, you might have some invisibles embedded in your bind file... try zapping the gremlins and rebooting named.

PS you should also learn to post properly.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

I would not be so sure that there is a real poster behind the msg. There's a lot of spam about. Haven't you noticed?

Some is even purporting to come from regular contributors who never send junk. On other NGs, too.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling