Rapseed oil - fine

Rapseed oil is fine to run your diesel engine on.

Rapseed oil won't freeze as fast as lets say olive oil. Try putting a liter of rapseed oil in your refrigerator.

No problem running your diesel on rapseed oil. Drop it in your tank at a mixture of 40% diesel and 60 rapseed oil is fine. More rapseed then ad 2 liters of kerosine to lower the viscosity (thinning).

Update on chainsaw oil:

My engine runs perfect on adding 4 liters of (cheep) chaisaw oil in 15/40W. My engine 190 D 2.5 take 7 liters of oil in all. Runs very smooth. The engine has run 670.000 km.

Regards Niels

Reply to
news.tele2.dk